Living gluten free and dairy free can be a real challenge. For me, even though I know that I have to do it if I want to have optimum health, that doesn’t always make it easy. However, I’ve found that there are some basics that as long as I keep these in my cupboard it makes it easier to stick to my diet plan.
1. Coconut Oil- You can use coconut oil for everything. From skin care, to smoothies, to cooking.
2. Coconut Milk- my favorite alternative to dairy milk. You can also use almond milk but I have a mild allergy to almonds so I choose to use coconut milk instead.
3. Olive Oil- This is a must have as an alternative to salad dressings and for cooking and drizzling on vegetables and meats.
4. Apple Cider Vinegar- this is great for killing candida, loosing weight and as a flavor in cooking.
5. Balsamic Vinegar- another great item for cooking and salads.
6. Blendtec Blender- a must have for good well mixed smoothies as well as for easy mixing of gluten free bread recipes and more.
7. Local Honey- a great sweetener for teas, desserts and for helping with seasonal allergies.
8. Quinoa- a must have bean that cooks like a grain.
9. Peanut or Almond Butter- great for eating with apples, carrots and or celery.
10. Sunflower Butter- I just tried this recently, and it’s sooo good.
11. Raw Coca- great for getting your chocolate fix without all the sugar and fat.
12. Chia Seeds- a great energy booster.
13. Flax Seeds- a great add in for energy and digestion in smoothies and other cooking.
14. Humas- great with veggies, corn chips and salads.
15. Lemon Juice- another great thing to use in water to cleanse your system or for cooking.
16. Cinnamon- a great flavor enhancer for all of things.
17. Brown Rice Syrup- great as a sauce for anything sweet.
18. Lemon Black Pepper Spice Blend- one of my favorite spices for veggies, meats, quinoa and rice dishes.
19. Parsley-another one of my favorite herbs.
20. Corriander Spice- another great herb for reducing inflammation and for flavoring food.
Do you have a favorite gluten free and dairy free staple that I didn’t include here? Comment below and tell me about it.
If you’re curious to know my personal strategies that have already helped thousands of people improve their health and live a gluten free lifestyle easily and at a lower cost, click here to learn more.Did this help you? If so, I would greatly appreciate a comment and a share on Facebook, twitter, linkedin, or pinterest.
Chat with me
Serious about wanting to work with me to help create better health and wealth in your life? Apply to join my home business team.