Do you struggle with knowing what to ask for when someone wants to give you a gift? Well search and wonder no more. Here is my ultimate gluten free gift guide. The gluten free gifts I ask for, when someone wants to know what to give me.
- Red Barn Apple Cider- This yummy apple cider can be found at most grocery stores. I still laugh about it when I remember one Christmas that one of my neighbors gave this to me because I was on a very restrictive diet that year and she didn’t know what to give me other than this.
- Rapid hardboiled egg cooker. I got one of these about 6 months ago and it is amazing. I don’t know how I ever lived without it. You can cook perfect hardboiled eggs without your own timer and without guessing if the eggs are fully cooked.
3. An air fryer. I started using one recently and it’s amazing. I don’t know how I ever cooked without one. You can cook all kinds of amazingly healthy vegetables, meat and more without lots of oil or flours.
4. Lara Bars- These great tasting bars are made of only fruits, nuts and in some cases chocolate.
5. A blendtec blender. Having a good high quality blender is a must for anyone in my opinion and when you have to be gluten free it’s even more important.
6. Essential Oils, of course. You didn’t think I would not recommend those did you? In all seriousness though essential oils are great for digestive support and a variety of things that someone who is gluten free can benefit from.
7. A good book- I mean who doesn’t love a new good book. Well maybe some people don’t, but I think books are always great gifts.
8. A gift card to a gluten free restaurant. If you aren’t sure what restaurants are gluten free, you can use the app Find Me Gluten Free to locate one.
9. A gift card for a massage- these are always amazing and they make a great addition to the ultimate gluten free gift guide.
10. A gift basket with a variety of gluten free foods. You can ask for a collection of your favorites all together in a gift basket.Did this help you? If so, I would greatly appreciate a share on Facebook, twitter, linkedin, or pinterest.
Chat with me