Spread the love
- Choose one essential oil to start using and learn everything you can about that one essential oil before moving on to another one. There are hundreds of essential oils and I find that too often people get overwhelmed by trying to learn about all the essential oils at once and therefore they fail to even get stared with essential oils. There are often so many ways to use each one, that you can easily take the first step of learning all you can about one such as peppermint or lavender.
- Start by using one of the more common essential oils that you have probably already heard about. Peppermint, lemon, orange, lavender and tea tree are some common ones to consider as your first essential oil experience.
- Start by diffusing essential oils. Learning how to use them for health issues can be way more complicated than diffusing. Diffusing essential oils is an easy way to get started. You can’t mess it up. There are endless combinations and you can really use 2-5 drops of any essential oil or essential oils you want in your diffuser.
- Get 1-2 good essential oil books to help you as a reference and educational tool.
- Find a coach or mentor to help. One of the advantages to buying essential oils from me is that I have offer comprehensive training on how to use them with online trainings, facebook classes, one on one wellness consultations and in person classes. (within a limited area.)
- Choose 1-2 uses for essential oils to start with. Instead of trying to change your entire life with essential oils, focus on one thing at a time such as improving your digestive system or getting better sleep.
- Know that using essential oils and understanding them is a journey you will be on for a lifetime.
Chat with me