Have you ever considered meditation for autoimmune wellness? If not, you should so keep reading to learn why.
While I didn’t used to meditate on a regular basis, I started doing it a few years ago and it has been life changing. I’ve found that meditation gives me more energy, helps me sleep better, and gets my mind off of everything that is or could go wrong. On days when I do meditation for autoimmune wellness, I feel much better than when I don’t. Why is this the case? While I’m not an expert on meditation, here are some of the reasons why I think meditation is so helpful for autoimmune wellness:
- Meditation gives you time to be alone with your thoughts and to relax and just think and focus on yourself and on your wellness, your goals, and things you are grateful for without worrying about everything that is going wrong.
- It is a form of self care that you can do daily and for free. Some forms of self care can end up being quite expensive but you can meditate at any time and any place and for free. Check out some of my favorite meditation apps.
- While the focus for autoimmune wellness and healing, is often on the physical symptoms and the physical problems, I’ve found that often any kind of autoimmune condition has emotional issues as one of , if not the main root cause. Meditation is a great method for helping to heal from emotional issues and for establishing greater emotional wellness.
- Too often we spend our days with lots of busyness and stressful activities without taking any time to relax. Stress is proven to cause or be one of the things that increases a lot of health issues and meditation can help with that.
- If you’ve tried everything else but meditation but you still don’t feel good on a regular basis- what have you got to loose?
Chat with me