Do you want to do a detox cleanse but you are looking for ways to do this without a juice? Then keep reading. There are lots of detox cleanse options that don’t include juicing. Personally I’m not against using a juice to detox, however, sometimes you want to do something different.
- Using essential oils. Essential oils are a great way to do a detox cleanse if you do it correctly. I offer a program to help you. This program includes the essential oils and supplements you need to do a safe and gentle detox without using a juice as well as personalized help from me via a 30 day coaching program. That said, the general idea behind using essential oils to do a detox is that you can use singles such as lemon, grapefruit and cilantro or blends that contain naturally cleansing properties.
- Take a detox bath. I wrote another post specifically about various ways about how to do this. Obviously this method won’t work effectively though if you don’t continue to take detox baths on a regular basis.
- Do intermittent fasting for 16 hours a day and during the other 8 hours drink only liquids such as water, tea, coffee, smoothies, and soups. This can be great if you are feeling unwell, or if you want to do a heavier level detox cleanse for a short period of time. Usually this is not something you will want to do for more than 5 days since you won’t get enough calories to sustain yourself so doing this long term isn’t good for your health.
- Use mud max detoxes or other similar skin care cleansing products. This is a great idea for everyone to do at least once or twice a month. Your skin is the biggest body organ and the one that absorbs the most chemicals into your body, so detoxing your skin is always a good idea.
- Do a variation of number 3 by drinking only lemon water, and or herbal teas for one meal per day. Also make sure to avoid sugar and processed foods for at least 10 days, ideally 30 days.
Chat with me
Serious about wanting to work with me to help create better health and wealth in your life? Apply to join my home business team.