Personally I’m not an expert or a big fan of trying to make my own gluten free flour mixes. So I prefer to start with my favorite gluten free pancake mix which is: Bob’s Red Mill Gluten-Free Pancake Mix, 22-Ounce Packages (Pack of 4)
Then I add various things to the batter according to which gluten free pancake recipe I am cooking:
Here are 5 of my favorite delicious gluten free pancake recipes:
1. Follow package directions and make your gluten free pancakes plain just as recommended. I then like to add various toppings such as peanut butter, strawberry, banana and orange smoothie, and maple syrup.
2. Add cinnamon- For this recipe I stir in 1-2 teaspoons of cinnamon into the pancake batter. This is a really good choice if you are craving a slightly sweet flavor without over doing it. Cinnamon is also really good for helping to lower blood sugar and for when you are a little bit sick.
3. Add wild orange essential oil- This is a unique one that many people don’t think of. I add in 1-2 drops and it adds a great orange flavor that is strong but not too strong.
4. Add cocoa powder- This is great for when you are craving chocolate.
5. Add vanilla- For this one I either add a little bit of pure vanilla extract or 2-3 drops of vanilla flavored stevia. The stevia adds a sweeter taste than the vanilla extract. You can also combine the vanilla and cinnamon and that is really good as well.
Do you have a favorite gluten free pancake recipe? Share it with me in the comments below.Did this help you? If so, I would greatly appreciate a share on Facebook, twitter, linkedin, or pinterest.
Chat with me