Do you ever struggle to boost your energy? If so, you are not alone. Here are 25 strategies to boost your energy that I have used successfully.
- Acupuncture- This is one of the best ones for me. It really helps me boost energy from allergies and other health issues especially.
- Cat nap- Take a quick nap for no more than 30 minutes. If you sleep longer than that, you may get even more tired.
- Exercise- yes really. Make yourself do it, even if only for a few minutes.
- Wild orange and peppermint essential oil– This combo is the best for boosting your energy. I love to rub 2 drops of each on my wrists and smell them.
- Vitamin c drink- I like to use the Sprouts brand since I find it a lot better than EmergenC.
- Go outside- yes really. Just going outside can boost your energy level.
- Drink water- simple but true it really works.
- Infrared sauna-This always works for me.
- Watch what you eat– Yes really certain foods can boost your energy or drain your energy.
- Avoid sugar- Yes I know sugar can temporarily boost your energy but it will drain your energy after that and it just isn’t good for your health anyway.
- Get enough sleep- It’s a no brainer but can be easier said than done.
- Splash some water on your face
- Do some breathing exercises
- Turn of the TV and all electronics for 1 hour
- Listen to some upbeat music
- Jump in a swimming pool
- Go for a walk
- Eat some chocolate
- Drink some green juice or a green smoothie
- Smell some citrus fruits
- Drink some apple cider vinegar
- Take a bath or shower- using cold water will wake you up more.
- Use a neti pot
- Find a dog to play with
Which of these energy boosting ideas are your favorite? Got another energy boosting idea you think works really well?Did this help you? If so, I would greatly appreciate a comment and a share on Facebook, twitter, linkedin, or pinterest.
Chat with me
Serious about wanting to work with me to help create better health and wealth in your life? Apply to join my home business team.