Do you use aromatherapy bombs with your baths and or showers? I love using aromatherapy bombs and thought I would share with you ten of my favorite aromatherapy bomb recipes. For each aromatherapy bomb you want to mix the essential oils with equal parts of citric acid and epsom salts.
- Lavender and peppermint- Peppermint is a somewhat hot oil though so for this one, you will want to use only 1-2 drops of peppermint with at least 3-5 drops of lavender.
- Wild Orange and Lemon- This is a great wake up and detox aromatherapy bomb blend. You can either use an equal number of drops or use a few more of one or the other. I’ve tried them both and they are both great.
- Lavender and Eucalyptus- This is a great one for relaxing and clearing your sinuses.
- Ylang Ylang and Wild Orange- This is a bit of a different combination. However, it works great because ylang ylang is more of a perfume type essential oil and not everyone likes the smell so combining it with orange makes it nice.
- Lavender and Ylang Ylang- This is great for when you want a nice relaxing and perfume smelling bath.
- Grapefruit and Wild Orange- Grapefruit is great for detoxing and weight loss but has more of a sour smell so combining it with the sweeter smell of orange makes for a great combination.
- Copaiba and Lavender- This is great for relaxing and also releasing tension. Copaiba has a very light hard to detect smell though so this aromatherapy bomb recipe will smell a lot more like lavender.
- Wild Orange and Peppermint- One of my favorite combinations for energy and motivation. However, since peppermint is a hotter oil, this one works better when used in the shower, rather than the bath where you feel it more on your skin.
- Lavender and Marjoram- a great combo for relaxing and reducing tension.
- Peppermint and Eucalyptus- This is another strong one for your sinuses and is better used in the shower as well.
What is your favorite aromatherapy bomb recipe?Did this help you? If so, I would greatly appreciate a comment and a share on Facebook, twitter, linkedin, or pinterest.
Chat with me
Serious about wanting to work with me to help create better health and wealth in your life? Apply to join my home business team.