Lemon water has a variety of benefits for ultimate and optimum health. Learn about five benefits of lemon water.
1. Lemon water is a cleansing agent. It helps cleanse your body from toxins that may be causing all kinds of illnesses.
2. Lemon water can give you a natural energy boost. The next time you are feeling tired try drinking a glass of lemon water instead of coffee, chocolate, or other energy drinks that usually have less than desirable ingredients in them.
3. Lemon water can help if you have a sluggish liver. It can help your liver to work better and to get going stronger.
4. Lemon water can help you lose weight. Instead of reaching for another snack or calorie loaded drink you can try drinking some lemon water instead.
5. Lemon water can help you cool down when you are hot. Many people drink lemonade but lemonade has sugar in it and so drinking lemon water instead is much healthier.
What other lemon water benefits have you discovered?
What words come to mind when you hear the word aromatherapy? If you are like most people, then you probably think perfume, massage, candles, smells, scents. That is what I thought before I was introduced to essential oils. However, I have since learned that aromatherapy is much more than that. In fact, you could say that aromatherapy is the usage of essential oils and smells to assist in the healing and overall wellness of the body. The term aromatherapy is also used in regards to the science of perfumes. People who are master aromatherapists learn how to blend essential oils in various ways in order to assist in natural healing of a variety of health elements and conditions.
While I am certainly not a master at aromatherapy, I’ve learned a lot and I plan to keep learning more. One of the best places I found to learn aromatherapy for beginners is Aroma Therapy Online Course.