Is fennel essential oil a part of your wellness toolbox? If not, it really should be. You may be like many people who have never even tried fennel essential oil, or maybe you tried it a time or two but didn’t understand why it is important to keep on hand.
Here are some of the ways I have used fennel essential oil to help with my wellness needs.
- It works great in a tea. You can either make a fennel tea with 1 drop of fennel essential oil by itself or you can add it to peppermint or ginger tea. Fennel has a sweet taste and can make peppermint or ginger tea taste sweeter. Fennel is also one of the top essential oils for digestive support along with ginger and peppermint so they make a great combination.
- You can add in 1-2 drops of fennel essential oil to a dessert or other sweet recipe such as a shortcake, waffles, pudding, or home made ice cream to help improve your body’s ability to digest that food.
- You can combine it with a drop of peppermint essential oil and or a drop of ginger essential oil for a digestive support powerhouse.
- You can rub 1-2 drops on your stomach to help ease the discomfort from your monthly women’s cycle. Fennel essential oil is one of the best I have found for this and I’ve tried a lot of different essential oils.
- You can rub 1-2 drops on your stomach or bottoms of your feet to help with car sickness or any other similar motion sickness.
These are the most common ways I use fennel essential oil and the most frequent ways that most people I know use it. Do you have any other ideas I missed? Feel free to share them in the comments below.Did this help you? If so, I would greatly appreciate a share on Facebook, twitter, linkedin, or pinterest.
Chat with me