Are you tired all the time? Do you struggle to keep feeling energetic and full of life for a full day. Do you feel like you have to have your afternoon nap or you can’t function properly? Here are 7 reasons why you might be tired all the time with some ideas about what you can do about it.
1. You may not be getting adequate sleep. For most people this is the most obvious. If you aren’t getting at least 7 hours of good quality sleep, or if you think that you are sleeping but you wakeup feeling tired or you want to go back to sleep within 3 hours of getting up, then you probably aren’t getting the high quality sleep that you think you are getting. There are a lot of things you can do to fix this and many of the things listed in 2-7 can have an impact on the quality of your sleep.
2. You have food allergies and or food sensitivities. For some people being tired all the time and sleep problems can be the only symptom that they get. This is not often recognized by doctors as many of them are simply unaware that these can cause sleep troubles. While there are a lot of things you can do including an elimination diet. I recommend that you also consider the ALCAT test.
3. You may have adrenal fatigue. This is a common problem that is usually caused at least in part by stress and it is often under diagnosed. If you have adrenal fatigue then you will be tired all the time. There are various ways to treat it but the best usually involves diet changes and some kind of supplements including Chinese herbs.
4. You have have thyroid hormones that are either too low or too high. A balanced thyroid is not only an important part of your overall health, but it also can contribute to your energy levels and fatigue.
5. You are eating too much sugar. Today’s food has so much sugar added to it, that avoiding sugar completely is nearly impossible. However, if you are struggling with a lot of sugar cravings and are eating a lot of sugar, this is probably affecting your energy levels and making you tired. The only way to fix this is to stop eating too much sugar.
6. You are eating too many carbs. While you need some to give you energy, too many can make your tired.
7. You are overweight. Yes your weight can and does impact your energy levels and being overweight can make you tired a lot. Lose weight and you will have more energy.Did this help you? If so, I would greatly appreciate a comment and a share on Facebook, twitter, linkedin, or pinterest.
Chat with me
Serious about wanting to work with me to help create better health and wealth in your life? Apply to join my home business team.