Are you worried about your health in the future? I know most if not all of us are to one degree or another. That is just the reality of what we are facing not only with the pandemic that is currently happening as well as other viruses and illnesses that we may encounter in the future.
The reality is that you can’t 100% guarantee yourself that you won’t get sick in the future. Whether it’s with the coronavirus or with something else less severe or more severe. However, you can be proactive in taking care of your health and in doing whatever you can to strengthen your immune system and your overall wellness.
Here are 7 things to do right now to improve your health, be proactive with your health and put your mind at ease.
- Evaluate where you are when it comes to your health. How are you doing? Do you have any major health issues you need to address? What is your diet like? Do you eat at least 5 servings of fruits and vegetables daily? Do you drink at least 8 glasses of water? Do you exercise regularly? Do you limit your sugar consumption? And so on. Be honest with yourself and write down where you are now. You can’t change your health without acknowledging where you are to start with.
- Decide what changes you are willing to make now and what changes you will make in the future. This is another big one. You must get real and honest with yourself about what health changes you are willing to make now and what changes you know will take time but that you will make later and when you will make those changes.
- Give up sugar or at least limit it. This does not apply to fruit and natural sources of sugar. You may also be able to still have a small amount occasionally but most if not all of us, could reduce our sugar consumption a lot.
- Get accountability. Making changes to your health can be hard and it helps to have a guide on the side to help assist you. You can ask a trusted friend or family member, or you may want to hire a health coach.
- Get help when needed. This is another must. You need to know when to seek out help and who to get it from.
- Start meditating. This can be very helpful to reduce stress and help improve your overall health. Read this post on how meditation and mindfullness have helped me.
- Be pro-active about your immune health- Making sure your immune health is the best it can be, is a must for helping your body to fight off any current and future illness you may encounter.
Chat with me
Serious about wanting to work with me to help create better health and wealth in your life? Apply to join my home business team.