Have you wondered what some different ways are for effectively using basil essential oil? If so, continue reading. Basil essential oil is one of those lesser known essential oils yet it can be very powerful for a lot of uses.
- Smell to help increase your energy levels. You can rub a drop under your nose, or rub a drop on your wrists and inhale.
- Combine with lavender or other more pleasing smell for a nice uplifting diffusing blend. Basil essential oil by itself doesn’t have the most pleasing smell so combining it with a nicer smell like lavender can be a good idea.
- Put 2-3 drops on a cotton ball and place it in your ear for relief from some ear discomfort. You will probably need to replace the cotton ball a few times every day.
- Place a toothpick in the bottle and swirl around. Then swirl the toothpick in salsa, soups and other foods where you would normally cook with the basil herb. This is one of my favorite ways of using basil essential oil.
- Combine with frankincense for support for your thyroid and adrenal glands. Basil and frankincense are a powerhouse combination.
- Apply to the abdomen to help decrease cramping. This can work very effectively. I find it helps to add a few drops to a carrier oil such as coconut oil to make spreading it around easier and to help the oil absorb better into your skin.
- Diffuse or spray diluted to the skin as a natural insect repellent. There is no reason to purchase commercial insect repellents. Basil essential oil works great for this.
Chat with me
Serious about wanting to work with me to help create better health and wealth in your life? Apply to join my home business team.