Do you have food intolerances or even food allergies? If so, there are a lot of tools that you can use which can help you avoid those foods and minimize the impact to your health if you do accidentally ingest some of any of those foods.
Here are five tools that I have used to help with my food intolerances and rotation diet:
1. A basic food journal. I know this probably isn’t a new concept for you, but the reality is that if you are going to gain control of your health and deal with food intolerances, then you really need to keep a food journal. It doesn’t have to be fancy and you don’t have to save all the entries and pages for a long time, but you do need to keep one.
2. A mobile app to help you determine what is really in our food. I personally use the fooducate app, but I wrote another post about 5 mobile apps for food allergies.
3. A probiotic. A good probiotic can help you balance the good and bad bacteria in your stomach. While you can get them from foods such as kifer, and yogurt, it’s nearly impossible for anyone who has food intolerances to get enough without a probiotic supplement.
4. Essential oils. These are great for a lot of things but they can help with diggestion, stomach upset and other common health concerns for people with food intolerances. I highly recommend keeping peppermint, cardamom, and ginger on hand at minimum as these are the best ones for stomach and digestive challenges.
5. A water filter or other pure water system. Drinking water direct from the tap when you have food intolerances is a big mistake. You can either get pure water delivered to you, which is what I do since I don’t want the hassle of a filter right now, or buy a filter.
What other tools do you think that someone with food intolerances should have and use? Share below in the comments.Did this help you? If so, I would greatly appreciate a share on Facebook, twitter, linkedin, or pinterest.
Chat with me