- Essential oils are powerful. Much more powerful than herbs and other natural health solutions. This means you only need to use a very small amount in order to go a long way. This can mean cost savings, as well as other benefits.
- Essential oils can help you reduce the amount of time you spend at traditional healthcare facilities. Yes you will still need doctors for the major things of course, but essential oils can be used to help you with the little things.
- Using essential oils can help play a huge role in preventive health. Preventing illness before it occurs is a must for living a wellness lifestyle and essential oils can do this. They can help support your immune system, respiratory system, muscular system and every other system of your body.
- Is exercising and working out more one of your New Years resolutions? If so, then essential oils can help. You can use essential oils to help you reduce that discomfort you often get after exercising. There are lots of blends and singles you can use, although the Deep Blue blend is one of my favorites. Lavender, Marjoram and Copaiba are a few other to try.
- Need to boost your metabolism in the new year? Try cinnamon, grapefruit, yarrow and peppermint essential oils among others to help you achieve this New Years goal.
There are lots of reasons to start using essential oils. Which one appeals to you the most? If you aren’t using essential oils yet, why? I’d love to know why you haven’t yet began your essential oils journey so share with me in the comments below.Did this help you? If so, I would greatly appreciate a share on Facebook, twitter, linkedin, or pinterest.
Chat with me