Do you struggle with digestive health? If so, you need to pay attention to these eye opening digestive health hacks. I’ve used all of these to help improve my digestive health and have found them to be among the best of the tips I’ve ever heard and tried.
- Use peppermint oil or peppermint tea- I grew up drinking peppermint tea whenever I was sick or had any digestive issues and it works. Peppermint is great for soothing the stomach and helping improve your digestive system. You can also rub 1-2 drops of peppermint essential oil over your stomach area or add it to a glass of water and drink it. If you are going to do this make sure to read my post about using essential oils internally.
- Take a probiotic- Probiotics are great for digestive health. I take one every day and if you have digestive issues or if you have recently taken antibiotics, you need to take a probiotic.
- Avoid foods that cause digestive problems for you- This can be difficult to figure out at first but in general gluten and dairy are two foods to try avoiding first and then you can expand out from there.
- Try acupuncture- I swear by acupuncture and try to have it done at least once a month.
- Eat only during a certain window of time or try intermittent fasting. I’ve done this from time and time and found it to be really helpful.
- Try ginger essential oil or sour stomach support drops– Ginger is also really great for you just like peppermint.
- Eat probiotic foods- Just like probiotics you can also try eating more probiotic foods such as kifer, kamboucha, and other fermented foods.
- Drink probiotic drinks- Kamboucha is the most popular but you can find others as well.
- Learn acupressure points and apply pressure to them. This can help give you some relief when you can’t get into an acupuncture clinic.
- Drink a lot of water- sometimes you just need to hydrate yourself for your digestive health.
Which one of these digestive health hacks is your favorite? Got another one I didn’t include? Share it in the comments below.Did this help you? If so, I would greatly appreciate a comment and a share on Facebook, twitter, linkedin, or pinterest.
Chat with me
Serious about wanting to work with me to help create better health and wealth in your life? Apply to join my home business team.