Many people find that they get a lot of relief from their allergy symptoms and other health problems by going gluten free. However, actually doing it is easier said than done. Not only that but if you price the cost of the gluten free products you find at the grocery story you will usually notice that they are at least double if not triple the cost. So how do you eat gluten free without going broke?
Here are some ways that I have found to eat gluten free and still have money left for your other expenses.
1. Eat only fresh vegetables, fruits and meats. While this is not the most practical, it is the most obvious way to eat only gluten free.
2. Read the labels of everything that is not listen in number one and avoid eating anything that says it has gluten in it.
3. Many of the companies who make gluten free food offer coupons and discounted offers on their website. Check these out before purchasing any gluten free food.
4. Attend the gluten free expo that is held in many large cities in the U.S. each year. There you can find recipe books and get a lot of ideas and sample gluten free food for free.
5. Consider raw cooking. Raw cooking is naturally gluten free and there are cooks, cookbooks and other places where you can learn about it.
6. Explore gluten free blogs and magazines. One really great one is the magazine Living Without.
What other ideas do you have about how to eat gluten free without going broke?
If you’re curious to know my personal strategies that have already helped thousands of people improve their health and live a gluten free lifestyle easily and at a lower cost, click here to learn more.Did this help you? If so, I would greatly appreciate a comment and a share on Facebook, twitter, linkedin, or pinterest.
Schedule your free wellness consultation with me.
Join my facebook group- Essential Wellness and Gluten Free for Everyone