If you are like me, I’m sick and tired of all the money we donate to organizations and of all the research that is supposedly being done in an effort to find a cure, yet lots of children and their parents and adults too are still suffering.
I personally have some strong opinions about what needs to happen to stop the autism epidemic and I thought I would share them.
You don’t have to agree with me, but I would love your thoughts and comments.
1. Vaccines- No I don’t think that vaccines are necessarily the number one cause of autism, but I do think they play a role. There are lots of children who were perfectly normal before they had vaccines and then were diagnosed with autism after. The government and our health care system needs to take a thorough look at why this is happening. This includes examining the chemicals that are in vaccines and evaluating the vaccine schedule.
Do we really need to give a vaccine to babies at the hospital? Do we really need large numbers of vaccines administered all at once.
No way. I’m not suggesting nor do I think that we should get rid of all vacinnes but I do think we are using them to excess and to say that they are harmless is ridiculous and wrong.
2. The chemicals that are in our bath, body and cosmetic products. There are many chemicals including sodium laureylate, bismith, parabens, fromaldehyde and more that are banned in Europe, yet, we continue to allow them to be the products that we are using here in the U.S. on a daily basis. This needs to stop now. We need to demand that our government forces the companies that make products with these harmful chemicals in them to stop doing it. They are poisons and are most likely causing an increase in autism along with other illnesses. This is also true of food. Did you know that there are even food products that have more chemicals in them in the U.S. version than in the European version?
3. We as a people need to stop listening to everything that doctors who just want to give us pills say. We need to listen to our own gut and research all meds before taking them and seek out natural alternatives first. Too many medications have side effects both known and un-known and some of these may be contributing to the increase in autism as well.
4. An increased awareness of the power of God given and natural foods and supplements and their ability to heal. This includes essential oils, herbs, vitamins, minerals and organic foods.
5. We need to realize that the kind of foods we eat and the things we drink and put into our bodies have a huge impact not only on us but also on our children or future children. This includes dyes, too much sugar, white flour and other unhealthy substances.
It does matter what we eat and if we ignore good nutrition, we will only have more problems.
If you think that the government, FDA and the pharmaceutical industry has your good health in mind, think again. They don’t. They have proven over and over again that they care more about money and not about your health. So you need to take charge of our own health.
Need more detailed help? Check out my Healthy Eating for Children with Autism Online Course
Chat with me