What are the five best ways to use essential oils? This is a common question that many people ask.
1. Diffuse them. You diffuse essential oils by putting 2-3 drops in the water in a diffuser machine. You can read my other post on how to chose an aromatherapy diffuser to learn more about how to chose a diffuser. This is the best way to use essential oils for cleansing the air and helping improve the environment in a room or home.
2. Use essential oils for cleaning. They work great and will help you avoid cleaning with chemical cleaners. This my post Cleaning with Essential Oils for more details on how to do this.
3. Put 1-2 drops in a glass of water and drink it. Be careful which oils you do this with though as you cannot take all essential oils internally and doing it too much is not good for your digestive system. However, it can help to cleanse your system by drinking water with 1-2 drops of lemon, orange or another citrus essential oil.
4. Put 1-2 drops on the bottoms of your feet and then put on cotton socks. Your feet are the most porous part of your body and this will help the oils go into your blood stream quickly.
5. Use essential oils in cooking. Read this post on Cooking with Essential Oils to learn more about how to do this. Again just like with drinking them in water, you need to be careful that you use a quality therapeutic grade essential oil that is safe for internal use when using essential oils for cooking.Did this help you? If so, I would greatly appreciate a share on Facebook, twitter, linkedin, or pinterest.
Chat with me