1. Put 20-30 drops of your favorite essential oil in a 1-2 oz. spray bottle with water. Peppermint, Lemon, Clove, Orange and Lavender are some great ones.
2. Put 2-3 drops of the same essential oils on a cotton ball and place the cotton ball on a window sill or counter.
3. Slice open a lemon, orange, or grapefruit and place the fruit on a counter, window sill or other prominent place.
4. Gather a bouquet of fresh herbs-lavender, peppermint or other nice smelling herbs and put them in a vase or other container and keep them out in the open.
5. Make a reed diffuser and diffuse some essential oils throughout the house.
Do you have any other ideas for creating allergy free air fresheners?Did this help you? If so, I would greatly appreciate a comment and a share on Facebook, twitter, linkedin, or pinterest.
Chat with me
Serious about wanting to work with me to help create better health and wealth in your life? Apply to join my home business team.