Do you have a food sensitivity?
Many people do and yet they often don’t realize it. So how do you figure out if your health issue is connected to a food sensitivity? Here are 5 less known clues and health concerns that are often but not always connected to a food sensitivity.
1. Headaches and Migraines- Yes what you eat can impact these and many people realize it because they immediately connect eating certain foods with headaches and migraines. However, sometimes you may get them a lot or all of sudden start getting them and not realize that you may have a food sensitivity and fail to make the connection.
2. Insomnia or trouble sleeping- Many people don’t realize that this is a big warning sign for a food sensitivity or even a food allergy. For example, I cannot sleep at night if I eat blueberries.
3. Constant fatigue. Are you tired a lot? If so, you probably have one or several food sensitivities that are causing this. Yes, there are other reasons you may be tired but the food you are eating has a big impact on your energy level.
4. Constant “seasonal” allergies. This is not normal and if you feel like you need to take a drug or other home allergy remedy all the time, rather than just during peak allergy season, then you probably have at least a few food sensitivities.
5. Sinus pain, or constant sore throats or sinus infections. Yes, you can get these periodically without a food sensitivity, but if you get them a lot then you probably need to look at what you are eating.
Need help figuring out what they are, or how to create a meal plan once you know that you have them?
Chat with me
Serious about wanting to work with me to help create better health and wealth in your life? Apply to join my home business team.