Do you eat chia seeds? Have you tried cooking with chia seeds? Chia seeds are really good for you but it can be challenging to figure out how to cook with them without eating the same chia seed recipes everyday. Here are five great chia seed recipes that I’ve used and found to be really good:
1. Put 2-3 tablespoons of chia seeds in a bowl and cover them with coconut milk. Let stand for 20-30 minutes and then eat. This creates a really good chia pudding. You can also add a few drops of vanilla, chocolate or berry flavored stevia if you want it to be sweeter.
2. Add 1-2 tablespoons to any fruit or green smoothies. Some of my favorite ways to use these are with spinach or kale smoothies combined with bananas, strawberries, raspberries or blueberries and coconut milk.
3. Add 1 tablespoon to your gluten free pancake or waffle batter to add some flavor but to also benefit from the nutrition of chia seeds.
4. Use chia seeds to replace eggs in baking. This can work really good and help thicken up your bread or cookies or other baked goods.
5. Mix 1-2 tablespoons of chia seeds with either coconut milk or almond milk and let sit. Then add some mixed fruit.
What other chia seed recipes have you made that were good? Share these in the comments below?
Want to explore your options for improving your health with a free health history evaluation? Click here to learn more.Did this help you? If so, I would greatly appreciate a share on Facebook, twitter, linkedin, or pinterest.
Chat with me