Do you use mood boosting activities on a regular basis to help you have a good mood? I do this often to help maintain my emotional wellness and I encourage you to do it too. Here is a list of my 25 favorite mood boosting activities.
- Smell essential oils- This can work very well. Citrus essential oils are especially effective for helping to boost your mood.
- Tell jokes
- Play with a dog
- Watch a funny movie or TV show. I really like Mister Ed for example.
- Play a funny game. Scattergories, Pictionary or something else can be really great.
- Eat chocolate. Need I say more?
- Blow bubbles
- Listen to uplifting music
- Play with playdough. Even though it is for kids, playing with playdough can be a great mood boosting activity.
- Read a funny or entertaining book
- Play with a ball or yoyo
- Play with a baby or small child
- Watch dog or cat videos on youtube.
- Go for a walk
- Light a candle and enjoy the smell and atmosphere.
- Read or listen to some inspirational stories.
- Eat ice cream. (But not too much of course.)
- Find a friend or a few to play a game with.
- Write down everything you are grateful for. Having an attitude of gratitude can change everything.
- Work on your dream or vision board
- Go to the spa
- Find a new and delicious recipe and cook it
- Read or watch a good news site. Learn about all the positive and uplifting things people are doing in the world today.
- Meditate. I like to use an app like Insight Timer.
Chat with me
Serious about wanting to work with me to help create better health and wealth in your life? Apply to join my home business team.