- Do you enjoy eating strawberry recipes for breakfast? I know I do. So I thought I would share with you ten great strawberry recipes for breakfast that are of course gluten free and dairy free. Although if you aren’t required to be gluten free and dairy free you could make these with gluten and or dairy.Chia seed pudding with strawberries- I love making a chia seed pudding for breakfast and you can add strawberries for a great taste and flavor.
2. Strawberry smoothie- This is another goodie. You can make a delicious fruit smoothie with strawberries as the main fruit. I like to add banana, pineapple, and protein powder and sometimes some chia seeds and or hemp seeds for a superfood power house.
4. Buckwheat cereal with strawberries- I really like to make cream of buckwheat cereal that I buy at the store and you can always add strawberries on top as a great option.
5. Oatmeal with strawberries- Just like the buckwheat cereal, you can make gluten free oatmeal and add strawberries on top.
6. Strawberry pancakes or waffles– There are lots of ways you can make these. I’ve linked a recipe I found online for this delicious strawberry recipe for breakfast. You can also add strawberries in the batter for buckwheat pancakes or you could buy a gluten free pancake mix and stir in some strawberries.
7. Bowl of berries- Yes you can turn a bowl of strawberries with maybe a few blueberries, blackberries or other berries and some dairy free yogurt or regular yogurt if you can have dairy on top into one of your favorite strawberry recipes for breakfast.
8. Tapioca Flour Crepes with strawberries- Tapioca flour crepes are very easy to make. You blend together 1/2 tapioca starch, 1 tablespoon of water, 1 tsp of vanilla and 2 eggs per person. Spray a pan with cooking spray and then spoon the batter onto the hot pan and flip over after one side is done. Each batch makes about 6-8 crepes. Then you can add some strawberries on top.
9. Green smoothie with strawberries- Another version of a strawberry smoothie only with some green powder or greens added in. Spinach is my favorite but you can also use kale or a combination of spinach and kale.
10. Corn flakes with strawberries- The least healthy of these great strawberry recipes for breakfast and honestly I’m being a bit lazy as I needed to have ten recipes and I can’t think of any more. You can of course, get some corn flakes or corn chex. (or rice chex or rice crispies would work too) and add some strawberries on top.
Which one of these strawberry recipes for breakfast is your favorite? Let me know in the comments.Did this help you? If so, I would greatly appreciate a share on Facebook, twitter, linkedin, or pinterest.
Chat with me