Don’t you just love banana splits? I know I sure do, and yet when I first had to start eating dairy free finding a way to make my banana splits dairy free was a challenge. However, I’ve now found a lot of ways to make them dairy free and delicious.
Here are 10 of my favorite dairy free banana splits recipes.
Of course, all of them start with a banana then you add:
1. Rice milk whipped cream. I’ve found it at Whole Foods but other stores probably have it too. Then sprinkle it with raw cocoa powder. Then add on vanilla flavored coconut milk ice cream. I really like the so delicious brand but there are others that are good too. Then add strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, and blueberries.
2. Make the same recipe as number 1 but with chocolate coconut milk ice cream.
3. Use rice milk whipped cream with vanilla coconut milk ice cream and a large amount of strawberries.
4. The same as number 3 but with blackberries.
5. The same as above but with vanilla flavored almond milk ice cream.
6. Try it with chocolate almond milk ice cream.
7. Layer the banana with vanilla coconut or almond milk ice cream, strawberries, blackberries and a spoonful of peanut butter.
8. Same as number 7 but with almond butter.
9. Layer the banana with chocolate coconut or almond milk ice cream and blackberries, and blueberries.
10. The same as number 9 but add in a spoonful of peanut butter, almond butter or sun butter.
You can experiment with the ingredients listed above to make your own version of a dairy free banana split. Basically you need some dairy free ice cream of any kind although vanilla and chocolate coconut and almond milk ice creams are my favorite, you can also try soy or cashew milk ice creams. You also need fruit and berries and cherries are my favorites. I also like to add the nut butters for some extra flavor but they are optional. The rice milk whipped topping is optional too and there are also other dairy free whipped toppings you are try as well.
Which one is your favorite of all the dairy free banana splits?Did this help you? If so, I would greatly appreciate a comment and a share on Facebook, twitter, linkedin, or pinterest.
Chat with me
Serious about wanting to work with me to help create better health and wealth in your life? Apply to join my home business team.