Do you eat quinoa? I started eating it when I went gluten free and while it took me a bit to get used to the taste, now I love it. I’ve read a lot of blogs with quinoa recipes, found a lot of them on pinterest, and I even own a recipe book with 500 quinoa recipes, however I’ve noticed that too many of these quinoa recipes have a lot of ingredients or are quite complicated to cook. So here are ten of my favorite simple quinoa recipes.
You can use either white, read or black quinoa. It doesn’t matter. I use olive oil to cook the vegetables and meat or as a condiment after I’ve already mixed the cooked quinoa, with the vegetables and meat.
1. Quinoa, tuna, peas and olive oil. With this recipe I usually cook the peas either in a microwave or in a sauté pan and add them to the cooked quinoa and a can of tuna.
2. Quinoa, shrimp, and broccoli For this recipe I usually cook the shrimp and broccoli in olive oil and add it to the cooked quinoa.
3. Quinoa, chicken and broccoli For this recipe I cook the chicken and broccoli in olive oil.
4. Quinoa, tuna and broccoli. For this recipe I cook the broccoli separately from the quinoa and use one can of tuna.
5. Quinoa, chicken and zucchini. For this recipe I cook the chicken and zucchini together in olive oil.
6. Quinoa, chicken and green peppers. For this recipe I cook the chicken and green peppers in olive oil separately.
7. Quinoa, mushrooms, red and green peppers. For this recipe I cook the mushrooms, and red and green peppers separately.
8. Quinoa, zucchini, and yellow squash. For this recipe I cook the zucchini and yellow squash in olive oil and then add it to the cooked quinoa.
9. Quinoa, tuna and green beans. This is good with both canned green beans or frozen or fresh sautéed.
10. Quinoa, chicken and breen beans.
Grab your free ebook with over 100 quinoa recipes that are simple and easy to prepare yet healthy and delicious.