Are you building an essential oils business? or you want to? If so you will need some great essential oils business tools. Here are ten of what I think are the best essential oils business tools. I recommend these to everyone who joins my essential oils business team.
1. Small essential oil drams for making samples to share with people. You can find them a lot of places but I recommend aroma tools. There are different packages but this is the basic one.
2. Intro to essential oils guides to share with people along with samples. These are some great ones.
3. An autoresponder for building your email list. There are lots of good ones. Right now I’m using Mailer Lite and I really love it and it’s free for the first 1,000 subscribers.
4. Doterra Living Magazine. This quarterly magazine is great for sharing with others and for learning on your own and is full of ideas, recipes and more.
5. Essential Oils ebooks. Doterra has a huge collection on a variety of essential oil based topics. You can use these to improve your knowledge and to share with others. There are also a lot of free and cheap ones available for download on Amazon kindle.
6. Facebook Live- This is honestly one of the best ways to interact with your audience, to generate leads and to teach live webinars and classes. I’ve done this a lot and as a member of my team, I can teach you a lot about how to do these effectively.
7. Canva- This is a great mostly free (there are paid images and a membership but free is fine for most people) online website you can use to make images to share with others on your blog and social media accounts to help market your essential oils business.
8. Zoom- this is the best platform I’ve found for webinars, and online chatting. Facebook and skype can also work but I really like Zoom. It’s free for small groups up to 40 minutes or you can inexpensively chat with large groups or for a longer period of time.
9. A planner- yes you can use your smartphone or computer, but I recommend an actual physical planner you can use to write down your actions for each day. As well as who you will talk with, follow up with, call, email etc.
10. At least one current product catalog in the print form. Ideally you will have 2-3 but you want at least one. While many people will look at it online, you still need at least one print.
Use these 10 essential oils business tools and you will have a successful and thriving essential oils business.