Have you used rose essential oil? If not you are missing out. There are lots of incredible ways to use rose essential oil. While it is the most expensive of all essential oils, it is well worth the investment. There are also ways to reduce the cost, such as using a diluted roller bottle of rose essential oil.
That said, here are 10 incredible ways to use rose essential oil.
- Add one drop to unscented lotion. If you only have the roller you could still roll some on your skin and then massage your skin with lotion.
- Add one drop to water to make a natural air freshener spray.
- Rub one drop over your heart area or roll the roller bottle over the same area.
- Add one drop to your diffuser along with lavender or another floral essential oil.
- Make a rose water for your face.
- Add one drop to your bath water.
- Make a homemade bath bomb.
- Add one drop to a clay aromatherapy necklace or other aromatherapy jewelry to make the scent last a long time and to be able to wear the smell of rose essential oil. You could also roll the roller over the clay necklace.
- Add one drop to your favorite essential oil roller bottle blend. You could also roll the rose essential oil roller bottle over your wrists or feet and then follow it with the lavender or another essential oil.
- Make a roller bottle with 2-3 drops of rose essential oil and fractionated coconut oil or another carrier oil and rub on your feet and wrists at least once a day.
Have you used rose essential oil? Do you have a favorite way to use it? Share below in the comments.