While I love using single essential oils such as peppermint, wild orange, lemon, lavender and melaleuca, I also love creating essential oil blends and using those as well. Here are some of my favorite essential oil blends and how I use them.
1. Wild Orange and Peppermint- This is a great blend both for the diffuser and for rubbing on your wrists and smelling. I use it to increase my energy as well as focus and concentration.
2. Frankincense and Peppermint- This is also an energy booster although I try the Wild Orange and Peppermint first since Frankincense is so much more expensive. This one works really well to stimulate your brain power and to help with circulation as well.
3. Lemon, Lavender and Peppermint- This is the best combination for seasonal allergies and hay fever. It works best when you combine 2 drops of each one in either a capsule or a drink of water.
4. Eucalyptus and Peppermint. This is a great combo to put a few drops in hot water and use to steam your sinuses and help clear them out.
5. Lavender and Melaleuca. This is a great overall skin blend to help with rashes and other skin issues.
6. Lemongrass and Myrrh- This is a great combo for helping to stimulate the thyroid.
Do you have a favorite essential oil blend that you use? Tell me in the comments below.