Headaches can be a real pain to deal with. Fortunately essential oils work great to manage and get relief from headaches without drugs.
1. Create a blend. You can make your own blend using oils that smell and feel good to you or you can try a few that have already been proven to work by others. Examples include frankincense and peppermint, or frankincense and majoram.
2. Use an already existing blend. My favorite’s are Past Tense and Deep Blue by Doterra.
3. Use individual oils such as peppermint, marjoram or frankincense. Sometimes these can work better than blends. I find that if I have only a minor headache then peppermint works really well for me.
4. Add a few drops of oils to an ice pack. Ice can help with headaches by reducing pain and inflamation and adding a few drops of oils can help even more.
5. Massage them on your feet. Your feet are the most porous parts of your body and oils absorb into your entire system via your feet.