Do you use essential oils everyday? If not, you really should. Here are five reasons why.
1. Build and stregthen your immunity. Having a strong immune system is crucial to your overall health. Drinking water with lemon is an example of one way to use essential oils to bost your immune system and to cleanse your entire system.
2. You can use them to clean your house naturally and without chemicals. Traditional cleaners are full of chemicals that are not good for your health. They can increase allergies and asthma and in some cases cause or increase more severe health problems. Lemon, peppermint, wild orange, melaleuca, and clove are some of the best oils you can use for cleaning.
3. You can use them in place of all of your over the counter drugs. Many people don’t realize how many uses essential oils have. Learn more about how to use them to replace your medicine cabinet with this Makeover Your Medicine Cabinet webinar.
4. You can use the to relieve pain naturally and without side effects. This is big. There is no reason to use pain medications when you can use essential oils instead.
5. You can use them to cook and flavor food. When a recipe calls for an herb or spice, you can use a few drops of the essential oil instead. I’ve found these to be more flavorable and to work even better than the herbal equivalents.
P.S. I get my essential oils here.