Have you used any essential oil apps? Essential oil apps are great for learning all about various uses of essential oils and for having an essential oil education available while on the go. If you decide to build an essential oils business, then essential oil apps can also help with that too. Here are what I consider to the 6 top essential oil apps. These apps are all available in iOS for iPhone and iPad and most if not all are probably on android as well.
1. Doterra Daily Drop- This app contains a complete library of essential oil videos based on the usage of Doterra essential oils. There are videos according to category. The categories include: weight management, athlete, children, spa, emotional wellness, spring cleanse and lifestyle. There is also a Determine your mood feature that you can use to determine which emotional wellness blends are appropriate according to your current state of mood. The Doterra daily drop app is also available for android.
2. Modern Essentials- This essential oil app is based on the book “Modern Essentials” published by Aroma Tools in Pleasant Grove, Utah. This app is also available for android as well. The Modern Essentials app is basically a mobile friendly version the Modern Essentials book. This app does cost $6.99 however, it is well worth the investment. There are sections on how to use every oil sold by Doterra as well as how to use oils for a wide variety of health concerns. You can also find diffuser and skin care recipes, a pregnancy safety chart and more.
3. Essential Oils Reference Guide Free- This is a great app if you want an essential oil app that will give you the basics of how to use essential oils for various health issues and for learning about the basic uses of all of the most popular essential oils.
4. Healthy Essentials- This is another essential oil reference app. You can type in various terms and search in order to find information on various issues and oils. The search feature is nice, however, it does not have information as many health issues as some other essential oil apps. It is also ad supported and the ads are a bit annoying at times.
5. Oils Map- This is another reference and learning app for essential oils. The different sections include: Oil index, common uses, did you know? essential oil basics, my favorites and my oils. The my oils section allows you to keep track of what essential oils you have, experiment with blends, take notes and keep track of contacts.
6. Oils Premier- This is my favorite free essential oil reference app. There is a large collection of recipes along with detailed information and plant pictures for each oil. There is also information on the various application methods for each oil.
Do you have a favorite essential oil app? Did I include it here? If not, let me know in the comments.Did this help you? If so, I would greatly appreciate a comment and a share on Facebook, twitter, linkedin, or pinterest.
Schedule your free wellness consultation with me.
Join my facebook group- Essential Wellness and Gluten Free for Everyone