Choosing a holistic care provider can be challening. There are a lot of choices and sometimes the type of insurance coverage as well as your budget and location can play a role as well. That said not all holistic care providers are the same so here are ten questions you can ask to help you make the right choice.
1. What is your philosophy for healing? You want to find out how they care for people, what their attitudes are towards drugs and anything else that might give you insight into how they care for people and how they view the healthcare profession.
2. How many treatments will I need and for how long? Sometimes, they may not be able to answer this question at first, especially if you have a chronic condition, however, they should be able to estimate the length of time for treatment.
3. What do you consider to be maintence and how many treatments will I need once I get to that point?
4. Do you have personal experience in healing people with a condition similar to mine?
5. How many herbs and or supplements will I need and how long will I need to take them?
6. Are you able and willing to work with my regular doctor?
7. Do you understand and support people who use a variety of holistic treatments? or are you completely committed to only one modality?
8. What is your experience with diets and nutrition?
9. What is your education and creditials?
10. Do you have testimonials from other patients you can share with me?
Want to explore your options for improving your health with a free health history evaluation? Click here to learn more.