Do you have to start a gluten free diet? Or maybe you’ve already started a gluten free diet but are about to go crazy. The first 30 days on a gluten free diet can be challenging but it is possible to do it without going nuts. Here are my seven steps to surviving your first 30 days on a gluten free diet.
- Know your why, and make it a strong one
- Know that it will be hard at first but you can do it.
- Inform anyone you live with what you are doing and why as well as anyone you spend a lot of time with
- Research menus at restaurants you go to often and figure out if you can still eat there and what you will eat when you are there.
- Create a gluten-free meal plan
- Do some research as to what the best gluten-free foods are and how to prepare them.
- Find an accountability partner. Ideally, someone who is already gluten-free and who has been for at least a few months.
Watch my video below to learn more.
Check out my coaching program