What is the aroma touch technique? I made this video below to explain it. Watch it and learn about how the aroma touch technique can help you have improved health and wellness. Learn about this unique method for applying essential oils.
Wow, I’ve been using essential oils for 8 years now. In some ways it seems like just yesterday, that I first tried an essential oil, in other ways, it seems like I’ve been using them forever. Anyhow, I wanted to summarize my experiences of what I have learned from the past 8 years of using essential oils.
1. Not all brands are created equal. I’ve tried a lot of brands and some are certainly better than others.
2. It’s best to focus on learning how to use and the benefits of using 1-2 oils at a time to avoid overwhelm. Essential oils have a lot of research and there is a lot of information and research on them so you can easily get overwhelmed if try to learn it all.
3. Some oils are best taken daily while others are best used only when needed which may be once or twice a week or once or twice a year or somewhere in between.
4. Certified aromatherapists can teach you a lot about essential oils but they don’t know everything.
5. Learning about essential oils is an ongoing process. You can never know everything about essential oils so keep on learning.
6. While your body may need one oil today, tomorrow it may need another one. As you use essential oils, your body will change and so will your needs for oils.
7. Always dilute the hot oils. I can’t emphasize this one enough. Hot oils like clove, oregano, cassia and cinnamon bark must be diluted or you can burn yourself.
8. A little goes a long way. When it comes to essential oils, more is not better.
9. When it doubt diffuse. Diffusing can be one of the best ways to benefit from an essential oil and all the oils can be diffused.
10.Learning about the experiences of others is good but using and learning from your personal experiences is best.