Five years ago I was miserable all the time with allergies. I was trying all kinds of medicine and I had pretty much given up that I could ever heal my allergies. Now I know better and here are some of the things I wish I’d known five years ago about allergies.
1. Acupuncture is a very effective method for managing and healing from allergies.
2. Essential oils are great for allergies. Especially the lemon, lavender and peppermint trio as it acts as a natural anti-histimine.
3. Over the counter allergy drugs have long term side effects and are not good for you, no matter what your doctor may tell you.
4. Even if you think you only have seasonal allergies, you may also have food allergies so getting tested for them is a very good idea.
5. Neti Potts are awesome.
6. Getting checked with an ear, nose and throat doctor for any blockages and sinus issues you may have is a very good idea. You should do it sooner or later.
7. Local honey is great for allergies.
f you’re curious to know my personal 10 steps to wellness that have already helped thousands of people improve their health and heal naturally from allergies, click here to learn more.