Home allergy remedies can work great and they are much better for your health over the long term than popping an allergy pill. However, sometimes it can be frustrating because home allergy remedies might seem like they aren’t working. So what can you do when home allergy remedies don’t work?
1. Access the problem. Why is it that you think that your home allergy remedies aren’t working? Do you feel better at all? Are your allergy symptoms showing any signs of improvement? or Are you under the impression that everything is the same and you aren’t getting any relief?
2. Are you sure that you are using the right home allergy remedy for you? There are a lot of things that can work including essential oils, local honey, neti pots, and diet changes and sometimes it takes some adjustments in order to figure out which one will work the best for you.
3. What kind of allergy or allergies do you have? While you might think that you know what you are dealing with, without a professional diagnosis, you probably don’t. Personally I thought for years that I had only seasonal allergies and hay fever, when in fact I actually had a lot of food allergies and intolerances that I wasn’t aware I had. Once I figured these out, my allergies got a lot better without any home allergy remedy or medicine of any kind.
4. Consider trying acupuncture for your allergies. While this isn’t a home remedy for most people, that is unless, you or someone in your household is an acupuncturist, it can work amazingly well. I’m still surprised at how well it has worked for me.
5. Consider homeopathic allergy drops or remedies. These are a natural alternative to allergy drugs, however, usually you have to get these from some kind of a doctor or health professional.
If you’re curious to know my personal 10 steps to wellness that have already helped thousands of people improve their health and heal naturally from allergies, click here to learn more.