Do you struggle with allergies that keep coming back? So did I for years. In fact you can read my allergies story here. I also invite you to keep reading as I share with you some ideas and reasons why your allergies keep coming back.
If you have allergies that keep coming back no matter what you do and you can’t seem to pinpoint your allergies to a specific reason or cause, then here are some suggestions as to what to do next to finally get some relief.
1. Do you have candida? Candida and yeast infections are at the root cause of allergies for a lot of people. If you aren’t sure, there is a “Do you have candida?” quiz that you can take here.
2. Start taking a daily probiotic. Probiotics can help balance your stomach bacteria and can help in other ways. Learn more about the questions to ask before buying a probiotic here.
3. Take a serious look at whether or not you have leaky gut. A leaky gut can cause all kinds of problems including allergies.
4. Read the book- the Diet Cure for some great ideas.
5. Find a good acupuncturist who specializes in allergies to help you. I did acupuncture 2-3 times per week for 6 months and then once a week for another 6 months and now I almost never have allergies and if I do have a relapse, I go to acupuncture again and they disappear.
6. Figure out if you have any food sensitivities. Corn and Dairy are two of the biggest ones when you have a lot of allergies. You can either do an elimination diet, work with a NAET practitioner, or try a food sensitivities test like the ALCAT.
What questions do you have? Ask them in the comments below. I also offer free wellness consultations that you can request below so I can help you more personally. Above all know that it is possible to get rid of your allergies and to stop your allergies from coming back over and over again.