Do you stress too much? If so you are in plenty of company, however, there are a lot of ways you can have less stress and be happier. Keep reading while I share with you the best ways I’ve found to have less stress.
- Recognize when you are experiencing stress. You can’t find ways to stress less until you know when you are having stress. Then you can be proactive about ways to stop it or reduce it.
- Take notices of patterns in your life that are causing stress and where possible work to reduce or eliminate the things that are causing you the most stress.
- Use aromatherapy to help you have less stress. Lavender, cedarwood, marjoram and ylang ylang are just a few of the essential oils you can wear or diffuse to help you.
- Take time to relax and have fun. No one can work all the time without eventually collapsing and needing a break.
- Recognize the health issues that you are experiencing because of stress and then work to reduce or eliminate them.
- Use a stress ball. You know one of those squishy balls you can keep squishing over and over again.
- Acknowledge the worst think that could possibly happen when it comes to the situation that is causing you the most stress. You will then most likely realize that the worst that could happen really isn’t that bad after all.
- Meditate. Meditation is one of the least used yet most helpful strategies for having less stress.
- Get professional help. If stress is ruling your life you may need this and it’s okay.
- Take a look at my other blog post with ideas on how to stress less in 15 seconds or less.
Chat with me
Serious about wanting to work with me to help create better health and wealth in your life? Apply to join my home business team.