Special needs and essential oils? Absolutely. In fact, your special needs child needs essential oils just as much as a non-special needs child and probably more. However, the question people most frequently ask is how can essential oils benefit my special needs child? This is especially true, since essential oils aren’t a cure or a magic pill for anything. Your special needs child will still have the same challenges in life with or without essential oils. I offer a free online course you can enroll in that will teach you specific details about essential oils and special needs, however, here are some of the basics.
1. You can use essential oils to help your special needs child in the same ways you would with any other child. For example, you can use oils such as peppermint and eucalyptus to help support his or her respiratory system.
2. You can use essential oils to help your special needs child boost his or her immune system. Orange, Clove, Cinnamon, and Black Pepper are just a few examples.
3. You can use essential oils to help your special needs child improve his or her focus, concentration and memory. Peppermint, Rosemary, and Orange are some great ones to help.
4. You can use essential oils to help support the brain of your special needs child. Frankincense is one of the best. You can use it by rubbing 1-2 drops on the bottoms of his or her feet.
5. You can diffuse a variety of essential oils to help your special needs child be happier, and to improve the overall mood of yourself, your special needs child and any other children too. Citrus oils, mints and lavender are some of the best for this.
6. You can use essential oils to help your special needs child sleep better. Many special needs children are challenged with sleeping more than typical children. Lavender, marjoram, and roman chamomille are some great options to help improve sleep. You can put them in a diffuser in your child’s room. You can rub 1 drop of each on the bottoms of his or her feet or on the chest.
What comments or questions do you have about essential oils and special needs? Post them below and I’d be happy to answer them.Did this help you? If so, I would greatly appreciate a comment and a share on Facebook, twitter, linkedin, or pinterest.
Chat with me
Serious about wanting to work with me to help create better health and wealth in your life? Apply to join my home business team.