Here are some of the ways a health coach can help children and adults with food allergies and or food sensitivities:
1. Help with finding recipes for foods you can eat. While there are recipes everywhere at the same time, if you have more than one food sensitivity and in some cases maybe even lots of them, then recipes will be harder to find than you think. A health coach can help you find recipes you can actually eat and enjoy.
2. Help with accountability. Health coaching can help you stay accountable and actually achieve your health goals.
3. Help you create a well-balanced diet and menu. When you have food sensitivities and even worse when you have multiple food sensitivities, then health coaching can help you to eat a balanced diet rather than only eating the 10 foods you know are safe and enjoy eating.
4. Help you overcome cravings. When you first start eating according to a new way of life, it can be tough. Health coaching can help you succeed and avoid giving in to your cravings.
5. Help you deal with people in your life who don’t understand why you are avoiding certain foods. This is a big one and it’s a much bigger deal than many people think or realize. Often the people closest to you won’t support you like you had hoped and health coaching with a trained health coach can help you help them to understand your new way of eating.
6. Help you with reading food labels and help you to understand how to really avoid things like gluten and dairy. It’s much harder than you might think.
7. Help you to not go crazy while avoiding certain foods. This is a bigger problem than you might think and a health coach can help you stay sane.
Want me to help you? Schedule a time to talk with meDid this help you? If so, I would greatly appreciate a comment and a share on Facebook, twitter, linkedin, or pinterest.
Schedule your free wellness consultation with me.
Join my facebook group- Essential Wellness and Gluten Free for Everyone