If you are sick and tired of being sick and tired and are wondering if you have adrenal fatigue and if that could be the cause of your tiredness, then keep reading.
While adrenal fatigue symptoms can manifest in different ways in different people, here are the 10 most common ones. Most people usually have between 3-5 of these adrenal fatigue symptoms rather than all of them.
1 . You are tired all the time or most of the time even if you’ve had a good night’s sleep the night before. While many people with adrenal fatigue will struggle with sleep, if you are sleeping well but are still tired, then you probably have adrenal fatigue issues.
2. You have thyroid issues. Most people who have thyroid issues also have adrenal fatigue. Your thyroid and your adrenal gland are interconnected.
3. You have trouble losing weight. If you are eating healthy, exercising and doing everything else you should be in order to lose weight but you still can’t seem to drop the pounds, you probably have adrenal fatigue.
4. If you are stressed a lot. Stress makes adrenal fatigue worse and can in some cases even be the cause of adrenal fatigue.
5. If you have already been diagnosed with chronic fatigue syndrome. Chronic fatigue syndrome and adrenal fatigue go together a lot.
6. If you have or have had mono. Even though you may no longer have mono then you may very likely have adrenal fatigue especially if you are still tired a lot.
7. You have food sensitivities. The food you eat and the effect it has on you is directly related to Adrenal fatigue.
8. You are addicted to caffeine. Drinking caffeine can be okay from time to time but if you can’t go throughout your day without it then you probably have an adrenal gland issue.
9. You have sleep troubles. While there can be other reasons why you are having trouble sleeping, adrenal issues are at the top of the list.
10. You get exhausted after a hard core workout or after doing a lot of work. While some fatigue is normal after doing these activities, if you are really exhausted you may have adrenal issues.
Do you already know you have adrenal fatigue? Check out this post for info on what to do about it.Did this help you? If so, I would greatly appreciate a comment and a share on Facebook, twitter, linkedin, or pinterest.
Chat with me
Serious about wanting to work with me to help create better health and wealth in your life? Apply to join my home business team.