How do you choose an essential oil diffuser blend when putting essential oils into your diffuser? There are a variety of factors I use in order to decide which essential oil blend I’m going to use in my diffuser at any given time.
Here are some things to keep in mind when choosing an essential oil diffuser blend:
- You can diffuse any 2-3 oils you want at any time and for any reason. The other suggestions are merely that and you just ideas on how to get the maximum benefit from any essential oil diffuser blend that you choose to use.
2. Think about the mood you want to create or the effect you are wanting to have. Are you wanting to boost energy? Are you wanting to increase your quality of sleep? Are you wanting to feel more passionate or motivated? Are you wanting to boost your respiratory system? Each one of these things you require you to use a different essential oil diffuser blend.
3. Take a look at what diffuser blends others are using- Check out my pinterest board dedicated to essenital oil diffusers and diffuser blends.
4. Begin experimenting with various essential oil diffuser blends. Over time you will find your favorites. For example some of my favorites include eucalyptus and peppermint, wild orange and peppermint and douglas fir and spearmint.
5. The best combinations usually include: 1 citrus and 1 floral, 1 floral and 1 woodsy, 1-2 citrus, 1-2 floral or combinations of mints.
What is your favorite essential oil diffuser blend? Share it with me in the comments below.
Did this help you? If so, I would greatly appreciate a comment and a share on Facebook, twitter, linkedin, or pinterest.
Schedule your free wellness consultation with me.
Join my facebook group- Essential Wellness and Gluten Free for Everyone