If you are anything like me, you love waffles and pancakes. While there are plenty of gluten free and dairy free mixes, creating waffle syrups that taste good can be a challenge. However, here are 5 of my favorites.
1. Pure maple syrup. Sure you can use the cheap artifical junk stuff too but why not stick with the real stuff.
2. Coconut or almond milk blended with bananas and strawberries. Hmm, this is so good.
3. Coconut or almond milk blended with bananas and peaches. Great for when peaches are in season.
4. Brown Rice Syrup-this is good by itself although it does have a slight bitter aftertaste so if you don’t like that you can also add some bananas or strawberries with it.
5. Peanut butter or almond butter- obviously it depends on what other food allergies you have as to if you can have either of these. Personally I can only have peanut butter since I am allergic to almonds.
What other gluten free and or dairy free waffle or pancake syrups do you like?
If you’re curious to know my personal strategies that have already helped thousands of people improve their health and live a gluten free lifestyle easily and at a lower cost, click here to learn more.