Questions? Comments? I’d love to hear what you think as well as what your questions and challenges are for living a healthy gluten free lifestyle.
Do you struggle to make a gluten free meal plan? Does it seem like it takes you forever? What if I could show you a few simple steps that would make it so that you could create a gluten free meal plan in one hour or less. Watch the video below to learn how to make a gluten free meal plan in less than one hour.
See these posts for additional gluten free meal plan help.
Top 10 Gluten Free Meal Planning Videos
My Favorite Meal Planning Apps
Gluten free amaranth flour cupcakes can be really good. However, finding a good recipe for them can be difficult. I took a recipe that had some other things added in and created my own recipe and it turned out pretty good.
- 1/4 c. butter, room temperature
- 3/4 c. amaranth flour
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1/8 tsp. baking soda
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/3 c. sugar
- 1 egg, room temperature
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 c. milk
- Also added in chocolate powder from Chocolate Conspiracy
- Blend dry ingredients first.
- Melt butter in microwave
- Add butter to dry ingredients.
- Mix in wet ingredients.
- Stir well.
- Poor into greased muffin tins.
- Set oven to 350 degrees and cook for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.