Snacking can be a challenge when you have food allergies. However, there are ways to create allergen free snacks that are not a big hassle.
Here are some of my favorite allergen free snacks.
1. Gluten free pancakes or waffles created in advance and eaten cold with honey, or brown rice syrup.
2. Apple with either peanut butter or almond butter. Most people are not allergic to both kinds of nuts so you obviously will need to eat the one that you can have. I’m allergic to almonds so I have to have peanut butter.
3. Puffed rice cereal with whatever kind of nut that you can have or dried fruit if you can’t have any nuts.
4. Carrot and celery sticks
5. Dried fruit- raisins or dried apples are always good, or dates if you can have them.
6. Carrot Juice- while this should be refrigerated you can usually keep it not refrigerated for up to 8 hours without a problem.
7. Gluten free crackers- although depending upon what you are allergic to you will need to make sure to read the label.
8. Frozen banannas or unfrozen of course, but frozen ones add a taste that I really like and they are great for hot weather.
9. Frozen juice popsicles.
10. Celery with peanut or almond butter and some raisins.
11. Hard boliled eggs as long as you are not allergic to eggs of course.
12. Rice cereal with coconut milk and a touch of honey and cinnnamon.
What is your favorite allergen free snack?Did this help you? If so, I would greatly appreciate a comment and a share on Facebook, twitter, linkedin, or pinterest.
Chat with me
Serious about wanting to work with me to help create better health and wealth in your life? Apply to join my home business team.