Have you thought about signing up for a membership with Thrive Market? I know I thought about it and researched it a lot before I actually joined Thrive Market last month. At first I really hesitated because there is a $60 annual fee after your 30 day free trial and I wasn’t sure if I really would benefit as a single person. I also wasn’t sure if I would really save that much money as compared with Amazon or Vitacost. However, I did finally decide to join Thrive Market. Here are some of the reasons why I decided to join as well as some things to consider before joining.
1. Are you following a special diet such as Paleo, Vegan, Keto, or AIP? If so, you really might want to seriously consider joining Thrive. Thrive has the largest selection of foods for these and other special diets at the best prices you will find anywhere including many things you won’t find anywhere else.
2. Thrive has their own brand of foods many of which are less expensive than the other brands and you can only order the Thrive brand from Thrive.
3. Everything ships to your door within 2 days just like Amazon Prime. In fact, for some people you may want to consider a Thrive membership instead of an Amazon Prime membership.
4. You earn Thrive cash for every order and for new referrals that you can use to get free products. If you refer enough people you could eat for free or almost free.
5. While the price difference might not be significant say only $.50 or $1.00, virtually everything is cheaper on Thrive as compared to Amazon or Vitacost or other stores. If you buy enough then the savings can really add up. I’ve found this to be true with Enjoy Life, Simple Mills, Pamela’s Brands and a whole long list of Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegan and other snacks and products for special diets.
6. How much online shopping do you do? If you don’t shop online very often, then Thrive is not for you.
7. Do you eat gluten free, paleo, keto, or vegan? If not, then you will probably save money by just ordering your regular food from Amazon or shopping at the grocery store.
8. Do you cook all of your food by scratch rather than eating some canned and boxed food? If so, then Thrive Market isn’t for you.
In short, before you signup for a Thrive market membership, I recommend you make a list of all the things you order on a regular basis or would like to order and then do some price comparisons. Remember if all else, you get a free 30 day membership plus some free products just to try Thrive so you have nothing to lose and everything to gain by giving it a try.
Want to give Thrive Market a try? Join here and try it free for 30 days.Did this help you? If so, I would greatly appreciate a comment and a share on Facebook, twitter, linkedin, or pinterest.
Join my facebook group- Essential Wellness and Gluten Free for Everyone