Have you heard of probiotics? Have you tried them? If not you really should. I’ve found probiotics to be quite helpful. They can be great for your digestive system as well as they can help with allergies and other health issues. Learn more about probiotics, what they are, how they are used and how they can benefit you with this collection of thirty great articles all about probiotics.
2. The surprising link betwen gut bacteria and anxiety– Did you know that gut bacteria and anxiety are related?
3. 7 Signs You Should be taking probiotics Learn about 7 signs you should be taking probiotics.
4. Probiotics 101 Literally everything you need to know about probiotics
5. Probiotics cure peanut allergies in children Can probiotics really cure peanut allergies in children?
6. 85 Ways to Eat More Fermented Foods– The title says it all. 85 Ways you can eat more fermented foods and therefore more probiotics.
7. 7 Things You Need to Know about Fermented Foods What should you know about fermented foods?
8. 9 Best Fermented Foods For Your Gut What are the 9 best fermented foods for your gut?
12. Probiotics from the national center for complementary and integrative health An article from the government center on complementary and integrative health
14. Fact- Sheet Probiotics A fact sheet on probiotics by Dr. Oz.
16. The Ultimate Probiotics FAQ– A comprehensive list of questions people ask about probiotics.
19. 10 Reasons to Take a Probiotic Daily Why bother taking a probiotic daily?
22. 9 Probiotic Foods That Aren’t Yogurt Don’t want to eat yogurt or milk products or can’t have them? Learn about what else you can eat with probiotics in it.