Concentration and focus can be a major problem for children with autism. Once this improves their whole life will improve. That said it can be very challenging and frustrating as a parent to make this happen.
Here are some ideas on how to do it successfully:
1. Set a goal to make it happen and work on it daily. If you are determined to make it happen then you will be much more likely to succeed.
2. Use patchouli spice essential oil or special blends. These blends can help children with special needs to concentrate better and to calm down.
3. Focus on fixing one situation at a time in your child’s life. Figure out when your child has concentration problems the most frequently and work on improving that situation.
4. Limit distractions whenever possible.
6. Use brain gym. Brain gym is a training program that can help your child with focus, concentration and sensory issues.
7. Be patient. A patient parent will find ways to help your child.
Other ideas? Suggestions?
Need more detailed help? Check out my Healthy Eating for Children with Autism Online CourseDid this help you? If so, I would greatly appreciate a comment and a share on Facebook, twitter, linkedin, or pinterest.
Schedule your free wellness consultation with me.
Join my facebook group- Essential Wellness and Gluten Free for Everyone