Have you ever considered making Christmas candy recipes with essential oils? If not, you really should. It’s simple and fun as well as tasty.
1. Quinoa and chocolate with orange or peppermint oil. You make this Christmas candy recipe by toasting quinoa on a baking sheet, then adding in baking chocolate. Then you cook the candy at 425 degrees for 30-40 minutes and then add in a few drops of wld orange or peppermint essential oil.
2. Chocolate with peppermint candy and peppermint oil. Start by crushing up 3-4 candy canes on a baking sheet. Then cover the candy canes with baking chocolate. Bake in the oven until the chocolate is hard about 30-40 minutes. Then stir in 2-3 drops of peppermint essential oil.
3. Chocolate with orange oil. Melt your choice of either milk chocolate or dark chocolate in the microwave. Stir in 2-3 drops of wild orange essential oil then spread on a baking sheet and bake it for 30-40 minutes.
4. Chocolate with almonds and peppermint oil. – Chop almonds in a blender or with a knife. You want the almonds to be split in about 3-5 pieces. Then place the almonds on a backing sheet and cover with chocolate like the other Christmas candy recipes above. Bake then add 2-3 drops of peppermint essential oil and put back in the oven for 5-10 minutes.
5. Chocolate with cinnamon oil. Microwave your choice of chocolate. Then stir in 2-3 drops of cinnamon essential oil. Spread on baking sheet and bake for 30-40 minutes as above. Remove from oven and cool.
Which Christmas candy recipe sounds the best and most delicious to you?Did this help you? If so, I would greatly appreciate a comment and a share on Facebook, twitter, linkedin, or pinterest.
Chat with me
Serious about wanting to work with me to help create better health and wealth in your life? Apply to join my home business team.