Are you wanting to host a gluten free dinner party that is also dairy free but you aren’t sure what you can serve and how to make your gluten free and dairy free dinner party a success? Here are twenty great things you can serve at a gluten free and dairy free dinner party to make it a major success.
1. Treeline Dairy Free Cheese- This is the best kind of dairy-free cheese I’ve found. It’s made from cashews and is available at most locations of Whole Foods and Natural Grocers as well as some Kroger stores.
2. This is my favorite kind of gluten free bread.
3. This is a great non-alcoholic bubbly beverage that is always gluten free and dairy free and that everyone is sure to enjoy.
4. Kite Hill Dairy Free Cream Cheese- Just like the dairy-free cheese in number 1, you can buy this at most locations of Whole Foods and Natural Grocers. It tastes just like cream cheese, even though it is dairy free.
5. These crispy Enjoy Life cookies are the best gluten free cookies I’ve had. Great for a nice gluten free dinner party.
6. A must have spice blend for all kinds of gluten free cooking. I really like it with chicken or fish and vegetables or potatoes or as a flavoring in soups.
7. A classic staple for helping to create the orange color and yes really even a cheesy taste in a lot of recipes. Learn more about it here. Nutritional Yeast and How to Use It
8. Sea Salt- You know, just plain regular sea salt, nothing really more to say about it.
9. Black Pepper- Just your standard black pepper from your set of salt and black pepper shakers.
10. Coconut or Almond Milk- This is great for cooking soups and making dairy-free ice cream but also just for drinking. I recommend the vanilla flavored for drinking.
11.– My favorite gluten free cake mix, you can’t go wrong with serving this as the cake at your gluten free dinner party.
12.– A great idea for making your own gluten free and low carb pizzas. You can use the treeline dairy-free cheese from number one to go with it. You can also find a recipe to make your own cauliflower pizza crust here.
13. Coconut Bliss or So Delicious Dairy-Free Ice Cream- These are my favorite kinds that you can find at Sprouts, Kroger and lots of other grocery stores or you can make your own if you dare.
14. Rice Milk Whipped Cream- I’ve seen this at whole foods and a few other places. You could also buy canned coconut cream and whip it yourself.
15. Olive Oil- Just standard olive oil. No need for anything fancy.
16. Coconut Oil- Same as with the olive oil, any coconut oil will do.
17. Balsamic Vinegar- You can find this as well at most grocery stores. It makes a great salad dressing combined with olive oil.
18. These are some of my favorite gluten free and dairy free crackers and they are also paleo in case you have anyone who is trying to avoid all grains and not just gluten free grains.
19. Gluten Free Crepes- These will take some time as just like the crepes made from wheat flour, you have to make them yourself. However, if you are brave and have the time you might want to try them. Check out a recipe here.
20. Fruit Jam- Pick your favorite kind. This is espeically good to have on hand for your gluten free dinner party, if you are going to serve gluten free crepes and or crackers.
Did I miss anything? Let me know in the comments below. (Disclaimer: Some of the links above contain affiliate links and I may earn a small commission if you purchase anything through my links.)Did this help you? If so, I would greatly appreciate a comment and a share on Facebook, twitter, linkedin, or pinterest.
Chat with me
Serious about wanting to work with me to help create better health and wealth in your life? Apply to join my home business team.