While I’m not a big Walmart shopper, there are some things I always buy at Walmart. These things are usually the best deal there and are always high quality. Here is my list of the ten things I always buy at Walmart.
- Protein Powders- They have some really great ones that are even organic for less than I’ve found anywhere else. My favorite is the Orgain, where you can get a 2 pack for $47.98 currently.
2. Tumeric- You can get organic tumeric powder in a pouch for a great price. I use some in my smoothies and sometimes soups or other dishes. Avoid the tumeric capsules though as they often have added ingredients.
3. Cocoa Powder- Just like the tumeric you can get raw organic cocoa powder in a pouch for a great deal. Awesome for cooking or smoothies.
4. Hydrogen Peroxide- You can get a 16 oz. bottle for less than $2. I use this magic liquid for all kinds of things. One tip is to pour a small amount into the inside of each ear when you have an infection or other ear pain. It works great. Learn more about ways to use hydrogen peroxide here.
5. Epsom Salt- This great add in for baths can get pricey however, walmart has the best deal at less than $3 for a 4 lb bag. Avoid the epsom salts that have essential oils or other fragrances already added in you will be 2-4x as much.
6. Dairy Free Ice Cream- I love the So Delicious brand and it averages $6 at most stores but Walmart has it all the time for $4.44. The blueberry and cardamom, and banana and chocolate are my favorites.
7. Emergenc- This is a must have during cold and flu season as well as for boosting energy naturally and without caffeine loaded and sugar loaded energy drinks. Walmart has the best prices other than Costco.
8. Elderberry Syrup- Another winter season staple.
9. Ricola Cough Drops- Another winter staple, they are bargain priced at Walmart.
10. Nut Butters especially almond and cashew- These are a must buy at Walmart. You can get them a lot cheaper here and they are delicious and high quality.
What do you always buy at Walmart that I missed? Share with me in the comments below.Did this help you? If so, I would greatly appreciate a comment and a share on Facebook, twitter, linkedin, or pinterest.
Chat with me
Serious about wanting to work with me to help create better health and wealth in your life? Apply to join my home business team.