Have you ever tried cooking with essential oils? I had never heard of it until a few years ago yet people have been using essential oils in cooking just like you would with herbs for years. Here are ten simple healthy and delicious gluten free recipes with essential oils.
1. Blackened Salmon with Mango Salsa This is a yummy and delicious dish for the summer or fall or whenever you can find some salmon and mangos on sale. I think it would go great with some broccoli and rice or potatoes.
3. Carrot and Ginger Rice with Mint While I personally really love carrots and ginger, it had never occurred to me to cook them together with mint. I still haven’t tried this yet but look forward to giving these gluten free recipe with essential oils a try.
4. Coconut and Lemongrass Red Lentil Soup . I love lentil soups and coconut so this recipe offers a combination of two of my favorite flavors. This recipe reminds me of many Indian or Thai dishes.
5. Glazed Spicy Sweet Potatoes . I love sweet potatoes but they can be bitter tasting. This gluten free with essential oils recipe offers sweet potatoes with a nice twist.
6. Ginger Shrimp and Mango Skewers If you like shrimp and mango, this makes for a great recipe for a summer barbecue.
7. Costa Rican Black Bean Soup If you like black beans, then you will love this recipe. I really like black beans and I have made a similar soup many times without the essential oils. Using the oregano and thyme essential oils adds a nice flavor. Be careful though. Both of these essential oils are very hot. I recommend using a tooth pick to make sure you don’t put in too much.
8. Zucchini Tomato Basil Salad This is a nice refreshing summer salad and a great way to use up any extra basil and tomatoes from your garden.
9. Rosemary Mashed Potatoes. I love potatoes and I love the flavor or rosemary so this is a no brainer. You can also use coconut or almond milk with some olive oil or ghee if you can’t have dairy milk products. This recipe would be really yummy with the blacked salmon and mango salsa from recipe number 1.
10. Sweet Potato Fries with Avocado Lime Dip I love sweet potato fries and avocado so this is a must on my list of delicious gluten free recipes with essential oils. It may be last, but it certainly isn’t least.
Which one of these recipes seems the most appealing to you?Did this help you? If so, I would greatly appreciate a comment and a share on Facebook, twitter, linkedin, pinterest, or google plus.